Installing a Constant Monitor
1. Check that you have received all parts:
- Monitor unit and attached power/ground adapter
- 2 - mounting screws.
2. Using the 2 mounting screws, mount the Monitor unit
under the work bench. (Other suggested mounting
locations include the bench top, and under bench shelving)
3. Plug the power/ground adapter into a 3-prong 120VAC
outlet. The Monitor will sound a warning and display a red
light when first plugged in.
NOTE: Do Not use a 2- prong
adapter. This will prevent the Monitor from being grounded.
4. Place a wrist band on your wrist and plug the coil cord’s
banana plug into the Monitor’s banana jack. The Monitor will
display a green light when a functional wrist strap with good
skin contact is connected to the unit.